Friday, July 10, 2009

Well, its Friday and I am still at home by myself. Gary is in Dallas visiting his mom. It is a good get away and if I could have gone with him I would have, but I have to work. He will be home tomorrow night and I am so excited. Its funny, I have no one here to see what I am eating, but I have not even had a temptation to cheat. I have been sticking to the weight watchers program. I think the thing I am struggling with the most is drinking more water. I have been trying to and for some reason I just can't get into it. The last time I did the program it was not a problem at all, I don't know why I am having such a problem this time. I am drinking more than I have in the past, but it is not like I should be. I also know that will help the weight loss, I just cant get into drinking it. I just going to keep pushing through and make myself drink more.

No comments:

Post a Comment