Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh my goodness, I have been trying to figure out a way to get started on an work out program and not knowing where to begin. I want to do a triathlon next June and I know I need to start training for it. Well, trying to work in a workout with everything we have going is a task in itself. We are doing a lot of decluttering, reorganizing, redecorating and remodeling on the house. Of course it is a slow and long process but we are steadily making progress a little at a time. Oh my goodnight, I think I am getting a workout today. Who knew painting a room would be a workout in itself. I had not eaten breakfast before I started the painting and when I realized how strenuous it was I decided I better eat something to give me energy. So I made me some breakfast tacos, weight watchers, style. Its funny how you expect "diet" meals to taste like CRAP, but the way I am able to cook on weight watchers, they don't. That is why I love the program so much. I can eat whatever I want as long as I stay in my point range. I just alter the way I make things. Take my tacos for example. Southwest style egg beaters, no fat sour cream (very little), corn tortillas, low fat cheese, and salsa. WHALA!! Breakfast tacos, 5 points. Cool huh. Well, off to my workout, I mean painting. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment