Monday, June 29, 2009

Okay, here goes. My starting weight is............... 250!!!!

Oh My Goodness!!!! I did not realize it was that bad. I am so embarrassed about it. I just want to cry and cry and cry. Gary is such a gem, he told me he thinks I am beautiful and will think that and love me even if I didn't lose any weight. He also said he will support me completely.

I decided to restart my weight watchers, that seems to be what works best for me. I have been on it before (I do the online thing) and I was able to lose 40 pounds. I hit a month long plateau and got frustrated and stopped. I could kick myself now. If I would have just pushed through it and continued on I know I would not be at 250 pounds.

I will weigh in every Monday morning and I hope to lose an average of 2-3 pounds per week. Please keep me in your prayers and call me on Mondays to make sure I weighed in to help keep me accountable.

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! I am here for you! Love you ,girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do this.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it dont worry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammi,
    You have always seemed like the type who could do whatever you put your mind to! You can do it! If you ever want to get together and go walk/run, bicycle, or whatever..... give me a call! Good for you for making it all public.... you are in my prayers!!! If you hit a plateau again let me know, I work out with a trainer so I can ask her some questions on how to get past it! :)

    ReplyDelete